Your Trusted Commercial Real Estate Adviser
You need someone who will handle your commercial real estate leasing and investment needs.
We take care of you with
- real estate financial and cost comparison analysis services
- real-time, accurate data on the Tucson commercial real estate market
- deep knowledge of the Tucson commercial real estate market
- in-depth analytical understanding of all financial factors that affect your potential deal
- thorough understanding of your industry, your business and the factors that contribute to your bottom-line success
- specialty in 1031 exchanges
- extensive resources and sophisticated technology that will enhance every area of your real estate investment.
Providing Total Site Selection Solutions
In my 25-plus years as a commercial real estate tenant representative, I’ve picked up a wealth of information and expertise. I’m passionate about making sure that corporate users, tenants and buyers like you get a fair deal and the best solution for your business’s bottom line.
That’s why my partners and I at Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson pledge to support you throughout your entire investment life-cycle.
Be assured that we will take the time and effort to make sure you understand tenant representation and the work that goes into Tucson commercial real estate leasing and investment.
You will feel confident that you’ve made the right choice when you select Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson as your trusted adviser.
We are affiliated with ITRA Global, a global alliance of commercial real estate brokers dedicated to representing only business owners in lease and investment transactions. That allows us to provide broad geographical coverage to give you seamless representation in multiple markets around the world.
Stay Up to Date
Get the latest about Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson.
- UA Activities Drive Potential Demand for High-tech Property in Tucson
- The Tenant’s Advocate – November 2018
- Report Calls Tucson the Model for Adaptive Reuse Efforts
- The Tenant’s Advocate – October 2018
- Tucson Tech Space on Exhibit at Biggest Arizona Technology Council Expo
- Sources of Tucson Venture Capital Grows
- The Tenant’s Advocate – September 2018