CREG Tucson has deep, up-to-date information on opportunity zones, or O-Zones. These are designated areas that attract investment through a federal tax incentive program.
The Tucson metropolitan area has O-Zone designations in 27 census tracts, including large areas of undeveloped land earmarked for commercial development.
Read my articles about O-Zones for an introduction. Then contact me. I can help you
- find opportunities for you to build, lease or buy Tucson commercial real estate in O-Zones
- guide you to O-Zone investment funds
- introduce you to fund managers and other professionals
- help you set up an equity fund for growth capital in existing O-Zone property.
- Workforce, High-tech Growth Affects Tucson Commercial Space Development
- The Tenant’s Advocate – April 2019
- 7620 N Hartman Lane Tucson, AZ
- There’s a Boom in Tucson Manufacturing Space
- The Tenant’s Advocate – March 2019
- 2019 Arizona Business Incentives
- Smart Vehicles Will Change the Profile of Tucson Commercial Rental Space
- The Tenant’s Advocate – February 2019
- Business-friendly Arizona
- Why You Should Look into Leasing or Buying Tucson Optics Space
- The Tenant’s Advocate – January 2019
- Tucson, Arizona: Arizona’s Optics Advantage