More than 200 articles in a continually growing online library provides tips and analyses of Tucson commercial lease tips and news.
Tucson, AZ – Sept. 23, 2015 – More than 200 articles and other sources of information on topics from local commercial real estate and tenant representation to leasing and investment tips have been gathered into the new website for Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson.
Commercial-real-estate-group-tucson.com has an easily searchable, continually growing library of material generated by expert tenant rep and commercial real estate broker Michael Coretz.
Some of the resources include
- white papers on the Tucson and Southern Arizona commercial property market in key industries: biotech, mining support, aerospace and defense and logistics and transportation
- infographics on Arizona incentives to relocate and launch businesses in the state
- updates on Arizona and Tucson economic development efforts and results
- commercial lease tips from site selection and contract negotiation to move-in and landlord relations
- Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson newsletters highlighting news and tips important to Tucson commercial lease holders
“For several years I’ve had these articles and resources in various places on the internet,” says Coretz, principal of Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson (CREG Tucson). “We’ve now collected them in one place so that business owners and commercial property leasees can easily find what they need to improve their bottom line.”
Coretz will continue to contribute to the library, tapping his commercial lease and investment expertise developed over more than 25 years as a tenant representative in Tucson commercial real estate.
For more information, go online to commercial-real-estate-group-tucson.com or call Coretz, 520-299-3400.
Contact: Michael Coretz
Principal, Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson
About Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson
Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson specializes in representing tenants, buyers and corporate users of office, retail and industrial real estate across the United States.